Menetous-Salon, Loire Valley, France - 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Pronounced aromas of zesty citrus, fresh crunchy apple, gooseberry, and exotic fruits. The palate is soft and smooth with concentrated notes of lemongrass, green apple, and a distinctive crispness.
The Legacy of the Reverdy Family
Four generations strong, the Reverdy family's bond with the Loire Valley transcends geography. It's steeped in shared values of passion, integrity, and precision that define their daily winemaking operations.
Today, Jean-Marie Reverdy, alongside his wife Catherine and their two sons, Guillaume and Baptiste, steers the family estate. Their cellar, nestled at the heart of the vineyards, affords a breathtaking view of the renowned Sancerre hill and its sprawling vineyards.
Their vineyards span across a mosaic of 80 distinct plots, predominantly (85%) planted with Sauvignon Blanc, and the remaining 15% with Pinot Noir. These vines thrive in the unique "Terres Blanches" marl and "Caillottes" limestone and flint soils, creating an ideal setting for the grapes to fully articulate their unique profiles. Their commitment to sustainable viticulture has earned the estate Level 3 HVE (High Environmental Value) certification since 2020, underlining their dedication to environmental preservation.
The Reverdy family's passion extends to their relationship with their patrons. Their wines, encapsulating the distinct qualities of the Centre Loire appellations and the Reverdy family's enduring commitment to their craft, have made their way to close to 20 countries.
Their multi-generational involvement in winemaking paints a picture of a family deeply rooted in the tradition and love for their land and wines.