Join the Team!
Organized by styles, focused on taste... we're Wine Done Different!
Vine Styles is not your typical wine shop, we like to think outside of the box! Here, we organize everything by style with the focus on taste. This makes a more approachable experience for our customers, who know what they like to sip on, but would like to explore other options within their personal taste profile. We pride ourselves on our customer service, knowledge in wine and hope to share our passion with others.
Tell us about yourself! We want to know you!
We are looking for someone who has a passion for wine, craft beer, and spirits. This is a part-time sales position where the Vine Stylist would provide courteous service to our customers in order to help make choices that meet their unique preferences, needs and tastes.
The focal point of our store is to offer an experience that is enjoyable, approachable and engaging for the customers. The key responsibility lies in the creation of exceptional experiences for our customers by bringing forward innovative solutions and a unique perspective to challenges faced by our customers and our business. The Vine Stylist reports to the Chief Experience Designer.
Here you will get;
- Opportunities to grow with the business
- Part-time position but may evolve into a full time position
- Become an expert at wine, spirits, & beer
- Taste the latest beverages on market
- Meet our amazing and loyal customers
- Pet dogs and give them treats!
What we are looking for in a team member:
- Assisting customers in a professional yet friendly manner in accordance with company guidelines.
- Provide wine and food pairing recommendations.
- Efficient and accurate execution of opening and closing duties.
- Maintain and grow strong relationships with customers, agencies, and local community partners.
- Remain up-to-date, and act on industry trends & consumer trends / preferences.
- Assist with marketing materials/social campaigns/email campaigns.
- Coordinate & host events in our tasting room
- Assist with maintaining consistent inventory, and receiving activities.
- Assist with maintaining a clean, tidy and appealing store for our customers.
- Work with the Chief Experience Designer, and Social Stylist to understand, improve, and implement the Vine Styles business model.
- Ensure activities meet and integrate with company strategy/values.
- Assist with efficiency improvement, troubleshooting and maintaining store systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- You are a motivated and passionate individual, with an outgoing personality that loves building relationships and meeting new people.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Minimum Level WSET (Wine Spirit Education Trust) or ISG (International Sommeliers Guild), but if you have other qualifications and experience and are a quick learner, reach out and let us know!
We are not hiring for a specific position but if you think you’d be a good fit in the team feel free to reach out!