EVENTSCheck out our unique tastings or contact us to book your own custom event.
Events in October:
Discover Caves de Montanha Wines! | Thu, Oct 17 | 4-6pm | FREE
Join us to Discover a few of the Caves da Montanha wines from Portugal, with Manuel Baptista from the winery. Founded in 1943 by Adriano Henriques, the winery has since moved from parents to children and is now in its fourth generation. Free | Drop-in | No Registration Required
Discover La Gironda Wines! | Tue, October 22nd | 5–7pm | FREE
As if this month couldn’t get any better?!?! We are super excited to welcome Susanna from La Gironda. Located in Nizza, in the Monferrato region northwest Italy’s Piemonte Region, Nizza is known for the outstanding quality of its Barbera wines. Free | Drop-in | No Registration Required
Special Edition of Discover your Style Night | Thu, Oct. 24 | 5–7 pm | FREE
Are you ready for this? We have a Special edition of Discover your Style night this month! Not only you will get to try six different wines as usual, but you will also get to meet people from each of the featured wineries that night! At the Washington station, meet Jeremy Baker from Forgeron cellars and taste through their stunning artist series wines, with artwork from Julia Yu-Baba!
At our Italian station, meet Enzo Barbi from @decugnanodeibarbi in Umbria.
This is going to be Epic! Free | Drop-in | No Registration Required
Discover your Wine Style Day | Sat, Oct 26 | 2pm – 5pm | FREE
Discover your Style Day is the perfect way to learn more about our styles! Taste a wine from each of our six signature styles, and learn about your unique palate. Style Nights, and Style Days, are monthly events. Different wine selection at each of them. Treats for dogs too! Free | Drop-in | No Registration Required
To learn more about the events or to purchase tickets call 403-474-8367 or email: email@example.com
See you at the tasting table!
1. We strongly encourage eating before and/or after the tasting
2. In accordance with AGLC regulations, the sample sizes poured are as follows:
Wine – 2 oz, Beer – 4oz, Spirits/Liquers – ½ oz
3. Please arrange for safe transportation. We are just a short walk to the CTrain and our staff are happy to call a cab or Keys Please if required
4. We kindly request that guests refrain from wearing perfume or cologne to the event as odours may impair yours, and other guests ability to smell and taste the samples.
5. Cancellation Policy
a) If Vine Styles must cancel an event, tickets are fully refundable or transferable to another event of equal value.
b)If yourself or a guest must cancel, tickets are either:
– Transferable – someone may attend in your place as long as we are notified
– Cancellation is refundable up to one week prior to the event
– Cancellation is non-refundable within one week prior to the event